This activity invites students to dress up in their chosen book character costume given the following guidelines:
- Each class should send at least 1 (max. of 10) participant/s to represent book character/s during the event. The entire class is encouraged to help out in the preparation.
- Characters should not be violent, scary, or obscene, and may not in any way offensive.
- Cross-dressing is not allowed.
- Weapons and props must be harmless. Students may carry them around during the Opening Program.
- Students may change to their appropriate school uniform (especially if the costume is uncomfortable) during recess time.
- 1 winner will be chosen for each cluster given the following criteria.
- 40% - Craftsmanship
- 30% - Impact
- 30% - Accuracy